This document contains the Terms and Conditions for registration, transfer and updates to Domain Names in the .co.za, .web.za, .org.za, .net.za, .africa, .capetown, .joburg and .durban namespaces. These terms are part of and incorporate by reference the Internet 365 General Terms.
Please note the following important clauses:
- You license a domain name to a 3rd party, you will be liable for harm that arises as a result (clause 7.3)
- You warrant that certain information given to us is correct and that you will not use the domain name to infringe intellectual property or in unlawful ways; you indemnify us and the registry if any loss results from a breach of this warranty (clause 8).
- You consent to processing of personal information as described in clauses 10.1 and 10.2
- If you submitted personal information from a third party, you warrant that you have obtained consent from that party (clause 10.4)
- You exempt and indemnify the registry from all loss relating to its registration of a domain name (clause 11)